Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare | Diversity Employer
Trilogy is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides comprehensive integrated care that enables people in mental health recovery to build meaningful and independent lives. For 50+ years, Trilogy has supported people who struggle with significant mental illnesses like bipolar disorder, schizoaffective disorders, depression, and other illnesses, often in tandem with co-occurring issues like substance use or homelessness. Trilogy supports more than 3,200 people annually through a full array of programs healthcare to people across Chicago and beyond. Trilogy is consistently recognized a one of Chicago's 101 Best and Brightest companies to work for.
Trilogy’s mission is to provide comprehensive integrated care that enables people in mental health recovery to build meaningful and independent lives. We envision a society where everyone impacted by mental illness is valued, embraced, and supported holistically, systematically, and culturally; where the stigma of mental illness is eliminated; and where quality of care is not determined by socioeconomic status.
For 50 years, Trilogy has provided people across Chicago and beyond with support to recover from mental illness and move toward stability. We provide our clients with an array of essential services and ongoing support so that they can live independently and thrive in our community.
Trilogy’s Organizational Values can be summarized as H.E.A.R.T. and Compassion:
- HOPE is the intentional practice of believing that growth, change and progress is possible. We apply hope to our clients, each other, our organization and the external systems we work within, and foster a positive outlook on the endless possibilities of our collective futures.
- EXCELLENCE means that each employee at Trilogy is driven to do their very best every day in the service of our mission. We build upon each other’s strengths, push each other to achieve our individual and organizational goals, and aspire to be better tomorrow than we were today.
- ADAPTABILITY means that, as an organization, Trilogy is flexible, creative, innovative and open-minded to change. We strive to proactively anticipate the needs of our clients, our organization and the communities we serve in order to build service models and systems that best address those needs.
- RESPECT is the willingness to listen and learn from one another to broaden our understanding of the world. We cultivate a safe environment that acknowledges the inherent dignity of each individual, celebrates diversity and inclusivity, and encourages individuals to openly share their points of view.
- TEAMWORK means that we know we can achieve greater things working together than we can on our own. We cultivate a positive working environment built upon a foundation of mutual support and trust, collaboration, interdependence, accountability, open communication and appreciation of each individual’s contribution to the team.
- COMPASSION: We genuinely care about the wellbeing and happiness of one another, our clients and our community. We demonstrate compassion by practicing mindfulness and self-care, listening with an empathetic and non-judgmental heart, validating each other’s experiences, embracing humility, and seeking to learn from each other.
CAREERS AT TRILOGY
Trilogy is one of the leading mental healthcare organizations in Illinois, and we pride ourselves on providing high-quality, integrated support that helps the people we serve move toward wellness and recovery. Trilogy is able to do amazing things because we have an amazing team. A career at Trilogy is an opportunity to make a difference for those we serve. We value the individual contributions of every employee and strive to create an environment that fosters teamwork and collaboration.
We are committed to excellence, equity and diversity, and opportunity. We offer great benefits, generous time off, promote work-life balance, and live our values. Trilogy celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, mental health status, or veteran status. We strive to provide an inclusive workplace for our employees. People with lived experiences are encouraged to apply.
Search among Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare jobs
no jobs found