Supports rehabilitation staff and operations. Prepares treatment area and provides equipment/supplies. Assists with patients and maintaining inventory.
- Collects charge voucher, escorts patient to appropriate treatment area, and provides gown.
- Supplies therapist with necessary equipment during patient treatment.
- Prepares inventory of supplies to determine items to be replenished and orders, as needed.
- Performs varied clerical tasks, as necessary.
- Copies home exercise programs and files therapist notes.
- Updates and tallies therapy waiting list.
- Ensures patient receives a follow-up appointment and escorts patient to registration area as necessary.
- Maintains linen supplies; folds and stocks linen items.
- Assures work area is clean and equipment, tools, supplies, etc. are stored.
- Acts as patient information resource for family and friends of patient and is familiar with Code 99 procedures.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 0-1 years of relevant experience, required.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).