TechFlow, Inc. is seeking an experienced Cloud Solutions Engineer who creates architectural blueprints, designs and solutions for cloud native systems adhering to the organization's requirements, scalability needs, performance considerations, security concerns and cost efficiency goals. The Cloud Solutions Engineer stays updated with the latest cloud technologies, services, and trends. They effectively interpret business, technical goals, objectives, and challenges, and proactively develop solutions, architecture transition strategies and roadmaps that align with the program priorities.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Develop and document technical designs and specifications
- Work with development teams to ensure designs are implemented correctly
- Identify and mitigate technical risks and issues
- Provide guidance to project teams on the latest technology trends and best practices
- Communicate and present technical solutions to non-technical stakeholders
- Analyze existing technology infrastructure and make recommendations for improvements
- Responsible for driving multiple customer solution design projects in parallel
- Conduct business and technical discovery with customers
- Problem-solve novel solutions, architectures and use cases to help customers meet their objectives
- Provide robust recommendations for engagements while also identifying critical dependencies & gaps
- Present proposals to senior government officials in a clear and compelling way
- Continuously improve the team's knowledge, methodologies and inventory of solution design blueprints for key customer segments and classes of use cases
- Responsible for, or assists in, the designing of interface standards, quality assurance standards, performance standards, and cost-benefit analysis of modem state-of-the art information systems
- 10 years of experience in developing and implementing sustainable enterprise scale cloud-native architectures, systems modernization using microservices architecture, containerization, and event-driven patterns with a focus on adopting emerging technologies.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable experience.
- Expertise in Bounded Context and Domain Driven Design patterns, systems integration, API first design, modern SecDevOps practices, and micro frontends design patterns.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to identify and implement emerging technology solutions
- Ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust
- Experience in implementing cloud solution architecture that includes evaluation, selection, and integration of critical technical components that meet the defined functional, non-functional and security requirements.
- Experience in developing proof of concepts, prototypes, solutions using cloud native technologies, AWS services & products and emerging technologies.
- Experience in building applications as composition of decoupled services and independently deployable units using microservice, and/or API based architectures at an enterprise scale.
- Experience in working closely with technical leads, engineering teams and architecture stakeholders for technical issues and architecture framework capabilities for use by other development teams.
Founded in 1995 at the start of the dot-com revolution, TechFlow helped large commercial clients such as Dreamworks, Toshiba, MGM, and others modernize their business systems. Today, with deep operational roots in the bi-coastal innovation hubs of California and Washington DC, TechFlow continues as a leader in applying innovative engineering, technology, integration solutions, and support services to the Federal Government's most demanding mission and business challenges.
Our culture thrives on out-of-the-box thinking and the unique powerful entrepreneurial expressions of our employee-owners. As a 100% employee-owned company, we have a shared expectation of commitment, accountability, and responsibility driven by a culture that embraces innovation and new ideas. Our goal is not to do what has been done, but to do it better.
TechFlow has four principal lines of business: Platform Services, Digital Services, Base Operations and Energy and Mobility Solutions. Our company has a strong track record of successful contracts in both areas and encourages cross-collaboration.
TechFlow, Inc is 100% employee-owned. Come make a difference in a job that contributes to your future and helps us build an agile workplace!
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) - Pride in being an employee-owner and annual employer contribution (per plan guidelines)
- 401k plan with Roth option.
- Eligibility for an employer match.
- Immediate vesting
- Paid time off
- Holidays - 11 paid holidays per year
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid Life & AD&D insurance plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Resources
- Company-paid training and development program
- Voluntary benefits include:
- Life & AD&D Insurance for employee, spouse, and children
- Short-term and long-term disability (per plan guidelines)
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft protection plans
- Pet Insurance