Job posting has expiredBack to search results
| Spectrum Health Systems, Inc|
United States, Massachusetts, Shirley
|February 27, 2023|
Shirley, MA, USA
Friday, February 3, 2023
Location: Souza Baranowski Correctional Center - Shirley, MA.
Schedule: Full-Time, 40 hours per week,NO MANDATING. 2 openings. 1 opening will travel 8 hours per week to Concord, MA. Mileage is reimbursed.
Pay rate: $35.00/hour plus week-end shift differential of 10.00 more an hour.
TheNurseis responsible for:
*Administering medication to incarcerated patients who are enrolled in the Medication for Addiction Treatment (MAT) Program
* Triaging patients referred to treatment for Opioid Use and/or Alcohol Use Disorder
* Control, counting and administer medication in accordance with state and federal standards and regulation.
* Valid MA nursing license from accredited school required, LPN or RN
* Must have current CPR certificate or obtain certification within 90 days of hire
* Experience in substance abuse/mental health field or an acute care inpatient healthcare environment preferred.
* DOC experience preferred
Based on a mandate from Massachusetts Department of Corrections, any Spectrum employee working in a MA DOC facility or pursuant to the MOUD Contract must be fully vaccinated and no exemptions are permitted.
* Health/dental/vision/disability insurances
* Company-paid life insurance/EAP
* Paid time off
* 401k with company contribution
* Student Loan Repayment and/or Tuition reimbursement/assistance programs
* Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Share this job: