Job posting has expiredBack to search results
RN Registered Nurse PACU PRN
| HCA Healthcare|
United States, Virginia, Salem
|February 07, 2023|
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At LewisGale Medical Center our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a RN Registered Nurse PACU PRN to join our healthcare family.Benefits
LewisGale Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At LewisGale Medical Center, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life - for life - and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our RN Registered Nurse PACU PRN opportunity.Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking an experienced PACU Registered Nurse for our hospital to ensure that we deliver exceptional care to our patients. Our PACU unit provides intensive observation and treatment of patients who have undergone anesthesia. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you, who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
* As a member of our team, you will be accountable for essential clinical knowledge that will positively affect patient outcomes within the scope of nursing practice while assessing, planning, intervening and evaluating care.
* You will display your strong and accurate clinical judgment and expert-nursing skills while following company polices including those related to confidentiality (written, verbal, electronic and digital).
* In collaboration with your healthcare team, you will report critical information or change in condition of patients.
* You will provide comfort and prevent suffering through presence and attentiveness that would include pain assessment and reassessment.
* As a Registered Nurse in this unit, you will document effectively, succinctly, and timely according to organizational policy.
* In order to provide a great patient experience, you will collaborate with patients, families, and the healthcare team to coordinate care for an effective and current plan of care.
What qualifications you will need:
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
has provided quality healthcare services since 1909. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our500+ bed hospitalis one of the leading acute care facilities in the Salem area. We specialize inheart and vascular care-including the latest advanced technology available through our designated Heart Center-as well asorthopedics and spine care, services for mental and behavioral health and cancer care.
At LewisGale Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our RN Registered Nurse PACU PRN opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.