This person will be responsible for software solutions in many facets of the organization. The Enterprise Application Analyst will work directly with the business units, vendors and MIS teams to install, update, customize, diagnose and monitor on premise and hosted enterprise solutions.
Normal Day-to-Day Work
- Monitor applications, document and analyze problems and publish maintenance schedule. Work with Project Management to track/report status of assigned projects/tasks.
- Understand and document software and hardware requirements of varied departmental systems. Provide advice and training to end-users.
- Proactively engage with other departments to identify opportunities for process automation/improvement and work to implement. Enhance user life-cycle management.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Infrastructure, Service Desk and DBA technical teams to ensure proper integration of the environment. Test, debug, and implement programs.
- Work closely with application development teams and vendors to tune and troubleshoot applications. Provide user account management in various systems.
- Evaluate and demo new vendor products. Plan and coordinate testing changes, upgrades, and new services, ensuring systems will operate correctly in current and future environments.
- Provide Level 3 support for applications. Enable Service Desk team to tackle Level 1 & 2 support and issues.
- Participate in efforts to develop and implement processes for application and system monitoring.
- Responsible for problem management activities, such as issue resolution and root cause analysis. Liaise with vendor support on all issues.
- Build out redundancy, high availability in systems where needed.
Here are a few skills you MUST have to be considered for this position.
- 4-6 years of experience in information technology working with various applications, including Active Directory/LDAP.
- Strong technical acumen, with an ability to interface with both technical and non-technical staff, including Executive Management.
- Experience in supporting, maintaining and administering complex applications.
- Strong PC proficiency including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to function in a Consumer business office environment and utilize standard office equipment including but not limited to: PC, copier, telephone, etc.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. (file boxes, computer printer).
- Travel required on occasion.
Here are a few qualifications we'd LIKE you to have to make you more suited for this position.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Financial institution or Credit Union experience.
- Familiarity with DNA or other core banking applications, DNAconnect (CMC), and other middleware such as tMagic, Loan Director (Velocity LOS), Oracle, and Automic (or other job scheduling software).
About the LGFCU Culture
If you are working here, or considering working here, you should know a little something about the LGFCU culture. We are a workplace that highly values the contributions of a diverse group of people. We believe if we put our heads and hands together, we can accomplish amazing feats for our members. To this end, we recruit bright, energetic and talented people to be members of our team. In return, we offer a dynamic work place that presents opportunities for advancement and learning new skills. We really believe that when our employees succeed, members win.
If you have questions about this position description, please feel welcome to ask. You can reach our HR at:
LGFCU Human Resources
3600 Wake Forest Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27609