We are offering $15,000 sign on bonus for a limited time; 1 year RN Experience required. Current HCA employees not eligible.
Are you a Registered Nurse dedicated to providing excellent care to your medical and surgical patients? Apply now to join the
Surgical Care Unit at HCA's
Hear what some of our employees have to say about
Johnston-Willis Hospital we've been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years. Our
292-bed hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care-through the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute-as well as inpatient rehabilitation, our emergency room and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center.
- 63rd on Fortune's 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named A World's Most Ethical Company for 10 consecutive years by Ethisphere
- 30 bed unit covering a wide patient population and disease process.
- The cohesive team operates in a "Live Excellence Culture".
- Outstanding Physician/Nurse relationship.
- Experienced and supportive leadership team that afford the opportunity for you to learn, grow, and advance in the unit or other specialty areas within the hospital or across HCA Hospitals.
What will you do?
- Provide direct access to patients for major procedures and therapies, including resuscitation.
- Consistently maintain competencies in hemodynamic monitoring, dysrhythmia recognition, ventilator management, and other evolving techniques as they are developed.
- Assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and document all aspects of patient care.
- Communicate effectively and maintain therapeutic relationships with patients, families, physicians, and staff. Evaluate patients' signs and symptoms; then record and report results.
- Set priorities and modify patient care in response to changing conditions by utilizing problem solving skills and exhibiting good judgment.
- Collaborate with physicians regarding patient progress towards the outcome attainment.
- Assist physicians during treatment/examination of patient and processes orders.
- Make appropriate and timely notification to physician on patient condition changes.
We invite you to learn more about this
fantastic opportunity, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic team.
Check us out and
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current Multistate Compact License (required)
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- 1 year of current nursing experience in a hospital setting (preferred)
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you!
"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."