Job posting has expiredBack to search results
| Cognizant North America|
United States, Illinois, Bannockburn
|May 19, 2022|
Cognizant is looking for a Java Developer in developing customized product for our clients. The role is expected to drive technology discussions and analyse the current landscape for gaps in addressing business needs. Cognizant needs a motivated individual to challenge the status quo and provide thought leadership/best practices to enhance our current services and technologies.
An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the "team" and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Should have expertise and hands on in Java language, Enterprise Java 8 and above
2. Should have strong knowledge and hands on in - Exception handling, multi threading, performance testing of modules built, Rest API development
3. Need to have knowledge to build Backend applications from development phase and interest to do POC stuff using Java
4. Must be a self starter and able to work independently with minimal or no technical assistance but also able to contribute to team efforts
5. Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills are needed
6. Basic Experience in SQL and PL/SQL is needed and should be troubleshooting for any query issues. Expertise on SQL and PL/SQL hands on is nice to have skill for this resource
Must Have Skills
Good To Have Skills
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 21 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow us
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email with your request and contact information.