Sr DevOps Architect
CI-CD / Building Pipelines / DevOps Engineering
- *Develop custom scripts as required to support Continuous Integration process.
- *Develop custom scripts as required to support Continuous Deployment process.
- *Integrate the different Continuous Integration & Deployment tools to achieve automation based on the defined target architecture.
- *Develop packaging, deployment documentations and scripts for final builds to be used for production deployments.
- *Support agile development team with builds and releases.
- *Implement release automation solution as per the defined target architecture or operating model.
- *Implement Branching & Merging solution.
- *Participates in the discovery phase of small to mediumsized projects to come up with high level design.
- *Provide solution to implement Continuous integration & continuous deployment solutions for largesized project.
- *Manage Medium to largesized projects.
- *Guide the team to solve build & deployment automation issues.
- *Design/Implement release orchestration solutions for medium or large sized projects.
- *Participates in the discovery phase of largesized projects to come up with high level design.
- *Participate/Lead E2E DevOps small customer assessment.
- *Perform preassessments to help the customer to start on the DevOps journey.
- *Help in application onboarding to the defined target operating model to achieve build & release automation.
- *Participate in large assessment for data assimilation.
- *Participate/Lead DevOps transformation for a largesized customer.
- *Provide solution for RFPs.
- *Create/participate in creating reference architecture for DevOps build & release automation implementation across customers.
- Release Management & Environment ManagementAble to perform below functional roles in Release Management.
- *Change LifeCycle Management.
- *Able to perform the below functional Roles in Environment Management.
- *Environment Demand Management.
- *Containerization / VM Management.
- *Infraasacode tool setup/configuration.
- *OnDemand Environment Provisioning.
- *Pre/post testing & Env Purge.
- Ability to build DevOps Dashboards by performing the following function.
- *Automated Log Management.
- *Tool Integration for logging.
- *Event Driven Notification.
- *Develop Alerting and reporting.
- *Configure log management tool.
- *Help in application onboarding to the defined target operating model to achieve effective log management.
- *Look at emerging open source technologies to optimize the cost and achieve required efficiencies.
- *Define the reporting framework to enable metrics based reporting.
- *Implement defined systems of record on identified applications to create a coherent enterprise log management solution.
- *Define the reporting framework to enable customers to move towards proactive monitoring.
- Solution Definition & Design.
- *Contribute for the discovery phase of a or new Engagement & come up with the high level design & Architecture.
- *Detailed Design Create Detailed Design for the defined DevOps Architecture (CI/CD).
- *Flawless Delivery Quality of Delivery (EgDefects within SLA, Zero Escalations, Effort & Schedule Variations within defined limits).
- *DevOps Metrics Setup to Quantify DevOps benefits.
- Client execution impact and stakeholder engagement.
- *Stakeholder Management & Satisfaction EDLs/Customer.
- *Customer facing skills Influencing CSAT, Appreciation emails.
- Upskilling industry certifications, Account specific skill target achievement.
- *L3 Proficiency in any one of the streams AWS / Azure / GCP.
- * Upskilling for an Account specific requirement (2 Microcredentials in a year).
- *L1 Proficiency in another stream.
- People Engagement & Community Growth.
- *Act as a Technical SME for 4 Associates in a Quarter & recognize talent leveraging Cognizant Cheers platform.
- *Participate in 4 Evaluation Drives.
- *Community Leader for 5 Associates as applicable.
- Fostering thought leadership and build IPs / assets.
- *Ideation for Client pain points (At least TWO).
- *Adopt accelerators for higher productivity (At least one).
- *Contribute building ONE Assets/accelerators.
- Fostering thought leadership SME Council.
- *Contribute to SME Council by owning one area / publish PoVs / Assist teams having technical challenges.
- *Active Participation in Mindshare Sessions.
- *Present at least 1 Mindshare sessions for the Team / DevOps community.
- People Management (Career Management).
- *Set goals & Manage performance of reporting team members.
- *Provide career guidance to team members.
Must Have Skills
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 04 2022
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow us
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email with your request and contact information.